AIM IM with Nick Buchner
Josh: Nick fuck!
Nick: JOSH
Josh: Interview time
Nick: aaaright
Josh: What have you been up to these days?
Nick: i've been at school studying a ton, but i've managed to make time to go have fun with jake and the guys
Josh: Filming with Make Productions I presume? How has your season been?
it's had its ups and downs. it's hard to re-adjust to riding each weekend, but i've managed to somehow string together some footage. we'll see how it turns out. invented a trick this year which i'm stoked on though
Josh: that sounds pretty rad. It must be hard to invent a trick with everything becoming so played out. What is this new trick?
Nick: yes indeed, well after thinking about it long and hard, i decided to name it "packing a lip". it's not the hardest of
maneuvers, but i've never seen it done before. jake seems pretty stoked on it and wanted me to try it at two different spots this weekend, so hopefully people will appreciate packing a lip as much as i do
Josh: I am excited to see this maneuver! So how is the college life? I hear you have a bat cave, is this gossip fact or fiction?

Direct Instant Message session

Nick: hahahaha. college is good. i'm enjoying my spanish class most of all right meow. the batcave is the real maccoy. you're illustrations above are quite accurate. the batcave is a true luxury. i used only the finest walmart sheets in the construction process
Josh: Very nice! What is it like living with Robin?
Nick: i'll try to be civil when i say the batcave was constructed for a reason. we could probably just leave it at that
Josh: I see, I hear that Robin has been on some roid rages lately... any comment?
5:29 PM
Nick: well from what i can see, it's a carefully composed cocktail of roids from what i can see.. they're used in conjunction with copious amounts of john mayer and other types of music you hear in the waiting room of a dental office. these remedies are what makes robin pure, and superior to all other humans that don't make more than $100,000 a year
Josh: Could you give us a preview of the cave for us to give the viewers a look at this megastructure you have created.
It sounds like a serious case. Most of us cannot even begin to understand.
Nick: oh i can check the archives right quick and see if i have anything. please hold..
Josh: Looks great! Lets see the man behind this masterpiece. Any archived shots of the muffin himself?
Nick: once again let me sift through the archives real quick and see if i can locate one
Nick: i couldn't find anything better, but here's a picture of my eye after it was brutally raped by a tennis ball
Josh: even better! So any last words, shout-outs, thank you, f you, or I owe you before I make you famous?
Nick: Ween's new name is Weenly Snipes. well I appreciate the interview. I would appreciate it if you gave austin a big ol' uuuuuuuuuunnnnnooooo this weekend
Josh: You got it sir! Maybe I can slap him up a bit too. Take care.
Nick: you too. hasta luego
Direct Instant Message session ended
Nick Buchner has gone offline.

No comments:
Post a Comment